Vampire: The Masquerade — Night Road is a 650,000-word interactive horror novel by Kyle Marquis, based on Vampire: The Masquerade and set in the World of Darkness shared story universe. Your choices control the story. It’s entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
- Play as male, female, or nonbinary; gay, straight, or bi.
- Hunt the alleys and back roads of the American Southwest to stave off hunger and resist the frenzied call of the Beast.
- Join the Camarilla—the immortal society of the vampire elite—or break its hold on the border states.
- Confront the horrors of your immortal existence in illegal hospitals, disease-ridden prison camps, and forgotten research facilities littered with failed experiments.
- Modify your car for speed, durability, or smuggling, but remember—wherever you’re going, you have to get there by dawn!
- Unlock the ability to play as Tremere or Caitiff with the Usurpers and Outcasts DLC.
Check our in-depth interview with Kyle Marquis, revealing more secrets awaiting you on the road: