We’re happy to announce a two-year partnership with Choice of Games for multiple interactive novels, kicking off with Werewolf: The Apocalypse – The Book of Hungry Names and Hunter: The Reckoning – The Beast of Glenkildove, both launching in 2023!
Werewolf: The Apocalypse – The Book of Hungry Names is written by Kyle Marquis, author of Vampire: The Masquerade – Night Road. You are one of the few who remember the oaths you swore to the living earth – which has made you an exile. But rather than surrender to despair, you have sworn to uncover the secrets of a defiled land and fight the Apocalypse. Stormcat, once the Spirit of a thriving community of werewolves, has called upon you to rebuild that shattered pack. In the savage woods and decaying cities of New England, you will forge your own legend.
• Play as male, female, or nonbinary; befriend or romance werewolves and humans of all genders.
• Shapeshift among five forms to slaughter your enemies, or outwit them to take what you need.
• Choose your auspice (moon-sign) and your werewolf tribe to learn what sort of monster you are.
• Claim your territory and heal the spirits there to unlock Gifts that let you summon animals, control the elements, or enter the spirit world.
• Face mutated monsters and corrupt spirits in the dark woods and decaying factory towns of rural New England.
Hunter: The Reckoning — The Beast of Glenkildove is an interactive novel by William Brown.
Eight years ago, when you were eighteen, the Beast of Glenkildove killed one of your closest friends. You’ve never returned to Ireland since that day. It’s difficult to remember what happened. As you’ll soon learn, the human mind blots out the traumatic memories of facing a werewolf. Now, you must stalk that werewolf across the shadowed glens and fogbound mountains of Ireland, hunting a shapeshifting killing machine with your friends, your wits, and a shotgun. But you and your friends are not alone. You have entered a world of Hunters, humans who dare to challenge the dominion of the monsters who rule over them. Can you trust the fanatics of the Society of Leopold, the scholars and savants of the Arcanum, the ruthless Duffy crime family, or the enigmatic biotech company Fada?
• Play as male, female, or nonbinary; befriend or romance humans and supernaturals of any gender
• Kill, study, capture, document or negotiate with the creatures you hunt
• Craft your own traps, gear, and weapons to take the Hunt to the enemy
• Find camaraderie and romance with the only people in the world that you can trust to fight alongside you
• Adopt and train your own wolfhound to assist you in the Hunt
• Build and maintain your own safehouse at the Wolf’s Head Inn in the Wicklow Mountains
Wishlist both novels on Steam now!