What if monsters were real? Not as abominations lurking in the shadows… but cunning predators hiding in plain sight? Influencing every aspect of our world in ways we would never dare to imagine? What if you became one of them?
Enter World of Darkness.
In World of Darkness, vampires, werewolves, and monsters of many different kinds are all living among us: an entire supernatural world hidden in plain sight.
You are the monster, pretending to be human, fighting for survival and supremacy in a dark and mysterious world. Night after night you struggle to find your place in a baroque web of secrets, ancient conspiracies, and modern upheaval. In the quest for power, you leverage every asset, from arcane abilities to simple diplomacy, seduction, and street smarts.
In World of Darkness, the horror is personal. You are not the victim running from monsters. You are not the victim running from monsters. You are the monster, the anti-hero afraid of what you’re capable of should you give in to your inner conflicts. The grotesque and sublime mix as tales of mystery and horror unfold with deep reflection over moral consequences and the limits of humanity.
In World of Darkness, nothing is as it seems, yet everything is connected. Eternal life, supernatural power, even dominion over exclusive cabals that secretly influence the world, are yours for the taking… if you can survive.
Our IPs include:
- Vampire the Masquerade
- Werewolf: The Apocalypse
- Wraith: The Oblivion
- Hunter: The Reckoning
- Mage: The Ascension
- Changeling: The Dreaming
- Demon: The Fallen
- Mummy: The Resurrection
World of Darkness legacy consists of:
- Nearly 1,000 publications of the tabletop RPG series, with 10M+ units sold in 25+ countries and 9 languages
- Several popular video games with multi-million+ copies sold, including cult-classic Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines, celebrated as one of the top 25 best RPGs ever made
- Various licensed extensions over the years such as novels, comics, art books, board games and more
- Endless cycle of global immersive entertainment (LARP) events hosted worldwide
- Trend-setting Kickstarter successes, earning millions of dollars to fund original and reprinted editions of tabletop RPG publications and board games
- Feature-length documentary distributed worldwide in 2018